CCEF is a great place to go for resources on counseling from a biblical perspective. I have benefited tremendously from their article and from a unique product of theirs: mini-books.
From now until Friday at 2PM you can buy these short little books for $2.50 apiece. Titles that relate to families include the following:
- Angry Children
- Children & Divorce
- Eating Disorders
- Help for Stepfamilies
- How Do I Look? (for young ladies)
- How Do I Stop Losing It With My Kids?
- Snooping on Your Kid
- How to Talk to Your Kid About Sex
- Leading Your Child to Christ
- Renewing Marital Intimacy
- Preparing for Motherhood
- Who Does the Dishes
- What’s Wrong With Porn When You’re Married?
I could go on and on….You should seriously check these out, order a few, read them, and take to heart what they have to say. Here’s the link: MINI BOOKS